raeX

August 19, 2006

__ x country 2006

photo of the day!



cross country day! (:
first time i ran the 3km race and smth stupid jus had to happen and spoil my timing.
while turning, i accidentally twisted my knee.
i was so pissed.
cos i was trying so hard to be careful throughout the race.
fuck la.
stupid red cross girls are so useless helpful.

well.
nevertheless, i finished the race.
heard frm viv that the whole system was screwed.
ah heck laa.
most imptly, we had fun as a class.
it was interesting watching the zany green parade.
4e9 was super. (:
okay. 4e8 was good too.



me and kerri.

super mom! [kerri, i meant]

hahah. this is hilarious.


well anyw
nobody else has sent me photos so far.
oh wells.



im so lost without you
i wish i dint have to let you go.
i have so much to tell you.
i have so long a future to lead with you.
why must you already be gone.
you are my everything.
i know i have to let you go.
its now or never.
i cry.
but its ever so hard.
i want you baby.
i know you want me too.
its getting so so hard to let go.
every night is so painful for me.
and its getting worse.
i dont know wat to tell u.
except that i'll always love you.

-out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home